Eucharist & New Testament
The New Testament was written originally in Aramaic and Greek, recorded on papyrus in a codex format and the earliest individual letters and manuscripts still in existence date to no earlier than 140AD.
In Genesis, Adam and Eve taste the forbidden Fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of good and evil, and their eyes were opened and they became truly human. This is a concept carried through most of the other books until the Revelations of Saint John, the last book in the New Testament, where there is the river of the water of Life and the Trees of Life whose “leaves” were for the healing of the nations.
These books start with the consumption of a very special “Fruit” this same Fruit is consumed by the Seers (Prophets) in many of the Old Testament books, this is continued into the New Testament were the Fruit of the Tree of Life is re-elevated to the status of the Son of God, and as the Eucharist must be tasted, consumed, and has existed from the beginning.
Belore are some interesting New Testament verses.
New Testament Bible Quotes
The New Testament Bible is perhaps the most misunderstood and misinterpreted book ever written, with dedicated Christian scholars and those who hate the book and Christianity both being completely ignorant of what this book is really about i.e. Soma.
What sets this collection of books apart from other ancient texts on the Plant God Soma and has caused this confusion; is the extensive personification of the Soma Plant as the hero “Christ Jesus” of a story that was written as being a real historical event.
The quotes were chosen to show that the Christ was to be “tasted”, “eaten” and dates “from the beginning” all things that are impossible for a man.
Milk of the Word, Taste the Lord,
Living Stone 1 Peter 2: 2-4
2. As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
3. If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
4. To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious.
Tasting the Heavenly gift
Hebrews 6: 4-5
4. For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost.
5. And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come.
Gospel of John 7:37, 38:
“37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.”
“38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.”
Amanita Muscaria is a most unique drug plant that when consumed in quantity produces potent psychoactive urine.
Bread of Life Gospel of John 6:48-58
48. “I am that bread of life.
49. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
50. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die
51. I am the living bread, which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
52. The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, how can this man give us his flesh to eat?”
(This is a very good question, an obvious hint to the wise that no man is speaking, and an excellent distraction to the unwary by maintaining the illusion of reality being narrated.)
53. “Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
54. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
55. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
56. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
57. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.”
58. “This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live forever.”
‘Word of God
Gospel of John 1:1-4, 14
1. “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2. The same was in the beginning with God.
3. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
14. And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us (and we beheld his
glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father) full of grace and truth.”
Now, compare to the Rig-Veda speaking of Soma:
R.V. 1X87 2cd “Father of the gods, progenitor of the moving force, mainstay of the sky, foundation of the earth.”
R.V. 1X76 4 “Monarch of everything that sees the sun light, Soma cleanses himself, triumphing over the Prophets, he made the Word of the Way to resound, he who is cleansed by the suns ray, he the father of poems, master-poet yet equaled.”
The Word of the New Testament cannot be fitted to a man, no matter how you twist logic and belief. It does, however, fit perfectly with the Rig Veda’s eloquent Word of the Way, the father of the Gods, the Master-Poet, without any problems.
Son of God
The most “quoted” line in all of the New Testament writings is John 3:16.
16. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.”
A “man,” or the real Son of God; Amanita Muscaria, the herb of immortality, the whole conception of Christianity is completely changed by which viewpoint is used “Man” has a God who demands the human sacrifice of a perfect man, to make up for human disobedience (free will), no loving God here.
“Herb of Life”, the sky father sends his son (Amanita Muscaria) nature’s greatest gift to man. A loving, caring God, a father that gives, not demands. The son brings his gifts to humanity, Wisdom, prophecy, joy, new life, health, love, immortality and who even when sacrificed lives again.
Word of Life
1 John 1:1-2
1. “That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled of the Word of life;
2. (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and show unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us.)”
This simply can’t apply to a “man” by any stretch of the imagination. It does, however, make a perfect fit with the herb of Immortality. The New Testament’s Word of Life is composed of two Rig Veda terms for the Soma, Word of the Way and the Herb of Life. Substitute herb of life; for Word of life and you have a perfectly logical statement. In the herb cult context it is perfectly logical as written.
Who is the Christ?
Mathew 22; 41-46
41. “While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them.
42. Saying, What think you of the Christ? Whose son is he? They say unto him, the son of David.
43. He saith unto them, how, then does David in spirit call him Lord, saying.
44. The Lord said to my Lord, sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
45. If David then calls him Lord, how is he his son?
46. And no man was able to answer him a word, neither did any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.”
I had to read this statement several times to really understand this most profound question in line 45. The statement in line 44 quoted from Psalm 110.1, is written from the perspective of the scribe, or in the third person so it is saying the Lord (the God) said to my (the Scribes) Lord (King David).
Here we have “Jesus,” plainly stating through the use of a clever question; that no son of David; himself included, could ever be the Christ. Now this statement from the founder of Christianity completely contradicts the belief of all Christian Churches that state “Jesus the son of David is the Christ”.
The phrase “in spirit” is the New Testament’s way of saying intoxicated on Soma. It was common in the Persian Soma usage to have a scribe present whenever a Magi or Prince consumed the Soma, to record every word of that person’s conversation with the God Soma or to record other impressions of the person’s experience, this recording of the interaction between a man and the “living” God is the root of the ancient practice of prophecy.
Many Christians would be surprised to know that the late Roman emperors manufactured the Religion now called Christianity, in a desperate attempt to hold a crumbling empire together. Elements from several different religions were combined to create a “universal” or Catholic Church, which was established to stabilize and unify the Roman Empire.
Zoroastrianism, Mithraism, the cult of Dionysus, the cult of Isis and Osiris, the cult of Amen and many others, were all used to create Christianity. All of these ancient religions were widespread thru out the late Roman Empire and are still detectable in modern Christianity, the cult of Isis has become the cult of the Virgin Mary, Mithras/Osiris/Dionysus combined have become the Christ, and every Christian knows that hymns and prayers end with “Amen” the name of the ancient Egyptian god Amen. The New Testament texts that Christianity is based on were extensively edited for content, and even rewritten by people employed by the Roman Emperors to create this new religion. Many texts that did not fit into this new scheme were simply dropped from the list of acceptable texts, and in some cases were banned outright.
Below are the Names of the Christ
Names and Descriptions
of the Christ
King James Version
the Lord (tasted) I Peter 2:3
Son of God John 3:18
the Word John 1:1, 14
the Way John 14:6
the truth John 14:6
the life John 14:6
the true vine John 15:1
the bread of life John 6:35, 48
Living bread John 6:51
bread from heaven John 6:32,50, 58
light of the world John 8:12
the good shepherd John 10:11, 14
the Lamb of God John 1:29, 36
the gate for the sheep John 10:7
a living stone I Peter 2:4
living God I Tim. 4:10
first begotten Heb. 1:6
high priest of God Heb. 3:1, 9:11
King of kings I Tim. 6:15
living water John 7:38
light of men John 1:4
Alpha and Omega Rev. 21:6, 22:13
Word of life I John 1:1
milk of the word I Peter 2:2
chosen of God I Peter 2:4
heavenly gift (tasted) Heb. 6:4
the resurrection and life John 11:25
fountain of the water of life Rev. 21:6
the tree of life Rev. 22:2, 14
Savior John 4:42
Be-el-ze-bub Matt. 10:25
the Master of the house Matt. 10:25